Please reply at

Sharepoint Architect
Minneapolis, MN
6 + Months Contract

7 years experience working as a SharePoint Information Architect in a large
SharePoint setup of multiple SCAs and SOs.
5 years experience with SharePoint taxonomy creation, including metadata,
content classification, controlled vocabularies and social tagging systems,
content architecture (content types, metadata requirements and search
configuration recommendations (best bets, thesaurus, search UI).