Hi ,

Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com* <rich...@svksystems.com>

*Location-Bloomfield Hills, MI.*

*Duration-5 months.*

*Interview **– Immediate*

*Rate : $55/hr c2c*

*Cold Fusion Developer.*

ColdFusion Developers

a.       Experience developing ColdFusion applications with SQL server
database; Sr resource to have 5+ years and others with 3+ years of

b.      Strong communicator(s)

c.       Ability to gather requirements and develop workflows that
integrate email notifications

d.      Able to test, deploy, triage and resolve issues

*IT Recruiter*
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507 |
*Email: *rich...@svksystems.com | *YIM / Gtalk*: *richard05svk*

*Website*: www.svksystems.com

*NOTE **:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to
this email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.