Please reply at **

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

.NET Developer
Eagan , MN
6- 12 Months Contract

Independent Consultants ONLY -- (1099 or W2)

This position will be developing angular.js/UI’s and integrating with the
web services team. This position will be working on web applications that
will be used by our clients customers. This candidate must have a strong web
services background.

*Must Have Skills*
Web API or MVC

*Nice to Have Skills*
Strong Unit Testing Experience
Experience developing enterprise level web services
Experience developing in an Agile environment.