*Position: Strong Java Developer*
*Locals are always preferred *
* Location: Richmond, VA 9 months+*
*Onsite Interview required*
• 4 years’ experience in the IT industry working in the area
of systems analysis and application development.
• 2 years experience in a role of senior Java developer,
preferably on large transactional systems.
*• Working knowledge with at least one major Java EE based
application server - preferably Weblogic 10.x (10.3.5)*
*• Proficiency with Java EE technologies; including Java
Struts 1.x, JSTL, Tiles, CSS 3, JPA 2*
• Working knowledge of Data Access Objects (DAO)/Command
Patters(CMD) and Web Services.
• Working knowledge of messaging APIs (JMS).
• Working knowledge of any major RDBMS (preferably Oracle).
• Hibernate framework experience a plus
• Participates in the evaluation of client area application
systems/programming requirements and processes (new, enhancements or
maintenance), in the preparation of application system specifications.
• Participates in the development, testing, and implementation
of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
• Designs, develops, tests, implements and supports solutions
and enhancements for systems and processes.
• Creates and maintains documentation to support the full
Application Development Lifecycle.
• Reviews team work products for quality and adherence to
• Mentors others in areas of expertise, including current
technologies, systems, business practices, and standards.
• Evaluates business requirements and processes to provide
possible solutions and accurate estimates for development efforts.
• May assist in identifying resources for various development
• Researches support issues, business requests, and potential
• Assists in developing and improving procedures, standards,
and best practices.
• Effectively communicates with business partners, peers and
• Assists in integration of purchased solutions.
• May act as system expert, answering business/BRM questions
and pursuing/following up with answers when they cannot be initially
• Responsible for problem resolution and correction of
production/operational problems as assigned.
• May assist in production issue resolution
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc**v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.