Position:Java API Dev
Duration: 3+ year
Location: SFO, CA
• Design and develop web service API’s and core functionality to allow
third-party developers to more easily integrate applications with products.
• Develop high-quality, ship-ready code with unit tests.
• Work with Product Management and other developers to understand and
translate marketing requirements into design requirements and provide
estimates for development.
• You must want to be involved with the design, not just code to a spec.
• Work as part of a cross-site development team to drive design,
implementation, testing and release of products.
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related degree
• 5+ years of development experience in web-related technologies such as
• Must have a strong Java background – (Java 7)
• Experience defining and developing web service API’s.
• Experience in integrating with web-based products.
• Experience with Hibernate, JDBC, XSD, CXF,Tomcat & Oracle
• Experiences with the entire software development lifecycle, including
version control, build process, testing, and code release.
• Working experience with an industry standard API Gateway technology such
as Layer 7, APIGEE or Intel MASHREY is a plus
• Experience with Agile and Test-driven development methodologies
• Experience with LDAP is a plus
• A passion to learn new software technologies.
• Experience in a Banking, Financial Services or Payments industry a plus
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc**v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.