Hello,
  I think you are on a project but wanted to let you know about a 12 month
contract position I am staffing.  The client is in New York and you would
only need to be on-site every 6 weeks for one week.  Here is what they are
looking for:

*SAP CRM with SAP Shared Services framework.*

This is a shared service centre for FI/CO, Supply Chain, HR and PY
- In terms of the CRM skills required, this is for Employee Interaction
Center (EIC) based on CRM. However, we would be looking at all CRM skills,
shadowing will be provided to get up to speed on EIC.

If you are be interested in discussing further, please let me know.

Sincerely,

*Regards,*

Lisa,
Recruitment Associate