Position : Technical Analyst
Location : Bloomington, IL
Duration : 6+months
*Desired background and knowledge for these resources includes:*
- Information security background
- Proven experience, performing or leading, control testing in compliance
related audits or assessments for a large organization
- Knowledge of financial Services Industry law/regulations, specifically
GLBA/HIPAA Information Security
- Knowledge of Industry Information Technology Standards and Control
- Information Security and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
certifications desired but not required (CIA, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM,
- Technical Architecture background, desired but not required
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills, including an ability to
explain complex concepts to technical and non-technical areas in the
We have 5 positions with our client for Technical Analyst-Information
Security with Control Testing Experience. All these positions are based out
of Bloomington, IL. The client is looking for solid experienced profiles in
this area to help them with asset control testing. We do not need
candidates with several years of experience. A good 5 years of experience
is more than enough for these roles.
Analysts on the Enterprise Key Control Testing Team apply consistent
processes and procedures in executing risk based key control assessments on
enterprise assets in accordance with applicable Information Security and
Privacy Laws, Rules, Regulations and Industry standards.
*Day to day activities will include:*
· Partner with asset and control owners to facilitate the testing
of key controls, assess the results, and work through any necessary
· Participate in the reporting and communication of key control
· Act as a liaison/coordinator between multiple areas in the
organization and OISRC
· Define and implement control assessments utilizing Enterprise
Governance, Risk and Compliance tools and frameworks
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc**v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.