Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

.NET Developer
Eagan, MN
6 - 12 Months Contract

*Independent Consultants ONLY (1099 or W2) -- No Employers*

This position will be developing angular.js/UI’s and integrating with the
web services team, This candidate must have a strong web services
background.

Need Someone with C#.NET, Angular, Web API or MVC, and a web services
They must also have done unit testing in the past.