*Hi,*

*Please send profile to p...@svksystems.com <p...@svksystems.com>*

Rate: $45/hr on C2C

Position:  Sharepoint/.Net Developer

Location:  Jacksonville, FL

Duration: 6 Months

The position will be responsible for converting existing .NET web
applications into SharePoint Visual Web Parts (2010/2013) and maintaining
existing Visual Web Parts and Pages for the current SharePoint 2010/2013
platform.  Must have extensive experience building enterprise-level
solutions using Microsoft development tools and technologies (.NET
framework, VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013,
Visual Web Parts, SharePoint 2010/2013, Web services and SQL). Experience
with VB.NET required.  Strong background in user interface development
(CSS3, HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap) required.  No code SharePoint
solutions and configuration desirable

Thanks & Regards,

*Paul*

IT.Recruiter
* SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507

Email: p...@svksystems.com| <p...@svksystems.com|#> paul.svksys.
paulrice7...@yahoo.in

Website: www.svksystems.com

*Note: If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with “REMOVE” in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.*