*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*12months + Contract*
*Hire Method: Phone*
• Collaborate with development and design staff to offer solutions to
complex workflow and usability problems.
• Work with the R&D team to research new technologies and frameworks and
integrate them into web projects.
• Fix bugs in the front-end when applicable.
• Help document front-end workflows.
• Recommend improvements to usability, reliability and scalability.
• Assist in usability testing sessions, and report results to product and
• Communicate technical issues; design related issues and overall usability
Requirements for this role include:
frameworks specifically AngularJS.
based Task runners (such as Grunt, Bower).
• Working knowledge of jQuery frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb
• Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities.
• Responsive interface development.
• Experience developing interfaces for mobile devices.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of common software development & project management
• Ability to use Git version control.
• Ability to read and comprehend technical specifications.
• Experience with Vagrant and Oracle Virtual Box is a plus
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.