I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Software Engineer or Systems Analyst*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
Keys to the Position:
· The ideal candidate will be a combination Systems Analyst and
Java Development at the senior level.
· However we will consider an Analyst or a Developer at the Senior
or Lead level.
· Background 1 (Software Engineer): The candidate will have a
strong technical developer background.
· The technical skill set should include the following: Java/J2EE,
Web Services, Front end development, Swing/RCP.
· Domain knowledge is not required however the candidate should
have a strong desire to learn the business.
· Background 2 (Systems Analyst): The candidate will have strong
domain knowledge as a Business or Systems Analyst.
· The Domain knowledge that is required includes some of the
following: Fixed Income, Derivatives, FX/Currency, Asset Allocation, etc.
· A CFA is highly desired. For this profile we are only looking for
light technical skills with Excel and SQL.
· We will pair this candidate with a programmer.
o Minimum of five years of hands-on design and development experience in
o Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software
development and testing methodologies.
o Excellent analytical and problem skills using either one or both of the
following: Intermediate level expertise with SQL and Excel VBA
o Experience in relevant financial domain i.e. business technical
understanding of Fixed Income, Derivatives securities or financial markets
like Foreign Exchange, Money Market, etc.
o Experience developing J2EE applications using JDBC, JNDI, JMS and other
related technologies like Swing, RCP, developing Web applications
using JSP, AJAX, SPRING, Web Services and other related technologies
(HTML5, etc.) is strong plus.
o Intermediate level expertise with SQL and Excel VBA
o Degree in Computer Science or directly related field
o Excellent written and verbal communications skills
o Willingness to work independently in an energetic, fast-paced,
business-critical and team oriented-environment
o CFA or working towards CFA is a strong plus.
o Demonstrated experience in problem-solving skills and delivery of
quality solutions with good mathematical acumen.
· A strong team player, with ability to work in collaboration
· Lead the implementation of business solutions in conjunction with
the technical development.
· Perform gap analysis between investment process and existing
· Lead and establish effective processes for productive partnership
with offshore technical teams.
· Lead implementation of business process improvements involving
(but not limited to) investment process efficiency, data quality
improvements and simplifying investor work flow.
Thanks & Regards
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.