*Hi,*

*Please check the below position and let me know if you have any matching
resource.*

*Interview process will be phone then either face to face or Skype
depending on location.*

*Title : Project Manager - Call Center National Implementation*

*These positions can sit in Merrimack, NH or Smithfield, RI and possibly
Boston also.  *

This project involves the rollout of *Genesys*, a contact center platform,
across all of Client’s Personal Investing Business Line. Basically, as a
customer of Client, if you call their general customer service line, this
would be the system that routes the calls to specific departments and the
agents, whether it be Personal Investing, 401k/Net benefits, Institutional,
etc.

Client bought the software and will be customizing, creating and adding
features (i.e. call routing, voice recognition, etc.) internally.  They are
looking to hire resources who have specific experience with large-scale
national implementation of *call/contact center software*, with at least
familiarity with *Genesys*.  This would be from an analysis/project
management perspective, not the actual hands on technical implementation
from an infrastructure perspective.

These positions can sit in Merrimack, NH or Smithfield, RI and possibly
Boston also.

The candidate will most likely need to travel occasionally between the
three offices.

The project is expected to last through at least the end of 2015 with
extensions.

Thanks & Regards,

*Paul*

IT.Recruiter
* SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507

Email: p...@svksystems.com| <p...@svksystems.com|#> paul.svksys.
paulrice7...@yahoo.in

Website: www.svksystems.com

*Note: If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with “REMOVE” in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.*