Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Project Manager
*Duration:* 12 Months
*Location:* Austin, TX
· Review the overall project goals and objectives and develop
strategies to align with business and customers’ goals.
· Work with appropriate personnel to define scope, timelines and
· Create or support the development and maintenance of complete
project management plans and project schedules that include all WBS
elements of the project business such as milestones and critical path
· Monitor the overall progress of each project to ensure that goals
are achieved within the defined scope, time and budget.
· Assist in resourcing project teams.
· Work collaboratively with other project managers to achieve
· Develop relationships with all stakeholders.
· Escalate issues to management and find timely resolution of
· Insure the timely posting of all required project management
artifacts and approvals in compliance with our methodology standards.
· Lead project meetings, captures status updates, & action items,
escalating as necessary and ensures project deliverables are completed
according to established timelines.
· Proactively engage with all members of the project team to create
and deliver complete presentations on project goals and plans, including
· Leverage Risks, Issues, and Changes to effectively manage and
control the execution of the project.
*Required Qualifications, Skillsets and Abilities:*
· Four (4) year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year
college or university, preferably with major coursework in information
systems, computer science, data processing, business, or a related field.
· Five (5) years of experience with software development (full life
cycle), data migration and data integration (including mainframe).
· Five (5) years Project Management of experience which includes
the preparation of project related documentation, planning & managing
project activities, and the implementation of projects or maintenance
· A minimum of three (3) years must involve information technology
programs. Experience and education may be substituted on a year for year
· Experience in planning the project scope, directing staff
members, handling change requests, forecasting budgets and keeping everyone
on the project within allotted time constraints.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
· Independence in decision making.
· Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources,
including upper management, clients, and other departments.
· Ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action
and adapt to change.
· Ability to foster working relationships with the team and clients.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project/Project Server,
· Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing
diplomacy and good business judgment.
· Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
high-pressure environment is crucial.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)/*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.