Hello Friends,
I have an immediate requirement, please let me know if you have anyone
available for the below position.

*PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ASAP AT  par...@itscient.com

*Position: SAP Basis AdminLocation: Concord, CA*
Duration: Long Term

*Job Description:*

   - Must be OSDB migration exp. Full life cycle implementations.

   - 5-7 years of hands on experience with SAP Basis Administration.
   - Working experience in Migrations
   - Installation and support
   - Strong team building skills, with ability to build quick and effective
   work rapport with others.
   - Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
   - A high standard for work ethic and quality is required.

 Thanks and Regards,
*Parvez Akhtar**,*
Technical Recruiter
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: *510.972.8632* || Fax: 877.701.4872 ||
Email: *par...@itscient.com <par...@itscient.com>* || IT-SCIENT || Web:
www.itscient.com ||