Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com* <rich...@svksystems.com>
*Title: Sr ETL DataStage Developer*
*Location: Atlanta, Georgia*
*Duration : 4-6 months *
*SUMMARY OF POSITION:*
Responsible for supporting all phases of the software development
life-cycle process for DataStage, business intelligence tools, RDBMS, and
other supporting processes and applications. Analyze, architect, develop,
test and execute delivery of Business Intelligence projects. Perform
analysis and design activities for BI projects to be developed. Conduct
software package evaluations and work with vendors to implement selected
solutions. Coordinate quality assurance efforts by creating and executing
test plans. Assist in creating user documentation for applications.
Coordinate system sign-off, move to production, and support of applications
1. Multi-tasking on multiple projects potentially at different stages
of project development
2. Meet with project sponsors to assist with documentation of
3. Perform analysis and design activities for BI projects
4. Analyze systems needs and create system models
5. Analyze data needs, create and modify data models
6. Conduct software package evaluations and work with vendors to
7. Assist with quality assurance efforts by creating and executing
8. Assist in creating user documentation for applications
9. Coordinate system sign-off, move to production, and support of
1. 7 or more years of experience as a Sr. ETL developer or an ETL
architect with designing, developing, unit-testing, and documenting ETL
projects in IBM Data Stage, and IBM InfoSphere suits.
2. In depth experience with data mapping, data extract,
transformations, reusability, availability of ETL load and ETL
3. In depth experience with data warehousing and business
intelligence projects, having delivered multiple solutions in these areas
4. In depth experience with IBM InfoSphere Quality Stage and Data
5. Experience implementing IBM InfoSphere CDD (Change Data Delivery)
and CDC stages.
6. Experience with IBM InfoSphere Information Analyzer
7. Experience with IBM InfoSphere metadata workbench.
8. Experience with windows scripting to process through DataStage
9. Experience in implementing optimizing and debugging derived SQL
10. Experience in implementing, optimizing, and debugging stored
11. Capable of working on multiple tasks in parallel.
12. Experience with business processes and the automated workflow
13. Thorough understanding of IT (SDLC) delivery methodologies
14. Understanding of relational databases and data modeling/database
15. Experience with integration with enterprise applications
16. Mentor peers with ETL skills and other necessary scripting,
reviewing, and documenting.
17. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
18. Good group presentation skills
19. Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507 |
*Email: *rich...@svksystems.com | *YIM / Gtalk*: *richard05svk*
*NOTE **:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to
this email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.