Please reply at

Solution Architect
Redmond ,WA (*Local*)
12 Months Contract

*Recommended Qualifications*
Minimum 5+ years of Microsoft Operating Systems
5+ years of working with Computer hardware and peripherals
5+ years Systems Engineer
Ability to evaluate variety of systems equipment and match to project
5+ years of PowerShell Scripting
3+ years of Android/IOS/Microsoft Windows Phone (Mobile Operating Systems)
Unix/Linux experience a plus
Additional Scripting languages a plus
Retail experience a plus
MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) experience a plus
WDS (Windows Deployment Service) experience a plus
SCCM/OSD (System Center Configuration Manager/Operating System Deployment)
Networking (CISCO) experience a plus
Industrial Design experience a plus

*Role :*
The Solution Architect will be responsible for managing the design and
documentation of all the technology in the stores.  Work with a team that
will modify existing stores will your solution and watch them being built in
new stores that open. Create a one of a kind technology store environment
that is innovative and industry leading: utilizing the latest and greatest
Microsoft Technologies in the solutions you architect !