Please reply at **

JIRA Admin
6 months+ continuous extensions

*Must Haves:*
2-5 years JIRA Admin experience (must know versions 4 through 5.4)
Greenhopper plug-in (Agile module within JIRA)
Enterprise experience
Experienced in customization and programming within JIRA
Extroverted personality
Agile environment
Must be experienced in user administrations, workflow set-up and template
customization within JIRA