Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
I have a DIRECT Client seeking for a *Senior Informatica Administrator *for
a 6+ month contract opportunity in Roseland, NJ. The consultant should have
at least 7+ years of experience in the IT Industry and 5+ years of
experience as an Informatica administrator. The consultant should have
strong PowerCenter Enterprise HA (Grid a plus), PowerCenter security,
including LDAP setup and PowerExchange.
We currently have a* 6* month contract for an Informatica Administrator in
*Location:* Roseland, NJ,
*Years of Experience:* Senior (7+ Years)
* Scope of Work:*
Informatica Administrator who will be responsible for providing
administration and application support to the GI Projects/Applications at
an Enterprise level.
Administer Security, including Native and LDAP security. Implement capacity
management, performance best practice guidelines, and monitoring. Implement
backup and restore strategies. Handle production issues, as well supporting
the Development team in the non-prod environments. Manage Informatica ETL
mapping jobs. Formulated ETL objects and coordinated synchronization of
maps. Perform (and automate) object deployments on versioned repositories
from DEV to QA to Stage/UAT. Administer Production deployments. Coordinate
PowerCenter technical review/approval before on-boarding new projects to
Basic understanding of ITIL principles and framework. Performs other
related duties as assigned or requested.
- Experience in Installing Informatica on UNIX, including upgrading
versions and applying patches.
- Experience with PowerCenter Enterprise HA (Grid a plus).
- Setup and administer PowerCenter security, including LDAP setup.
- Experience with PowerExchange.
- Implement backup strategies of Informatica environment (per
- Handled production issues (as well supporting the Development team in
the non-prod environments)
- Managed Informatica ETL mapping jobs. Formulated ETL objects and
coordinated synchronization of maps.
- Perform (and automate) object deployments on versioned repositories
from DEV to QA to Stage/UAT.
- Implement capacity management and performance best practice guidelines
- Coordinate PowerCenter technical review/approval before on-boarding
new projects to shared platform.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.