Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*Job Title: - Front-end Web Developer*
*Location: - Downtown Chicago*
*Duration: - Fulltime* *(Permanent)*
NOTE: (US Citizens or Green Cards only are accepted)
HIGHEST PRIORITY!!!! Little or no competition!!!!
Seeking an experienced *Front-end Web Developer* to join a fast-paced
interactive team to build web-based solutions. Candidate should have at
least 5 years of experience in designing and developing Web Front End
closely with back-end developers to create an integrated Web-Based system
that is functional and scores high on usability.
- Familiarity with Data Formats (JSON and XML)
- CSS - Grids, Frameworks/Resets, Pre-Processors (LESS/Sass)
- Templating Experience
- Focus on UX and usability
- Dojo (will be a plus)
- Mobile web development (will be a plus)
- Internationalization and Localization
- Cross browser Compatibility
- Prior Experience of working in financial industry (capital market or
Alternative Investment) will be a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a relating degree within
- 7-10 years of hands-on software development experience in Java and
Java Enterprise platform
- Extensive experience with Spring Framework
- Experience in refactoring code and with configuring JVM (for both
performance and stability)
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Familiarity with source control versioning systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A curiosity to learn new technologies
- A knowledge and interest in the capital markets
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.