Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*Job Title: - .Net Developer*
*Location: - Downtown Chicago*
*Duration: - Fulltime* *(Permanent)*
NOTE: (US Citizens or Green Cards only are accepted)
HIGHEST PRIORITY!!!! Little or no competition!!!!
*Reports To: *Development Manager
The .Net Developer will develop and install highly efficient and
professional application features into the company’s web platform, improve
existing website functions and integrate company’s website with other
systems using full Microsoft .NET stack skills.
- Be involved in defining, designing, implementing, testing, deploying,
and supporting new application features, improvements to existing functions
and integrations with other systems
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment with Scrum Masters,
Business Analysts, Product Owners, Testers, and other stakeholders
- Write code that is secure, robust, maintainable, and can perform
adequately under predicted load patterns
- Take part in reviews of both own and peers’ work
- Provide support to the Customer Care Team by triaging, analyzing, and
resolving Production issues
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
- 3+ years of experience in software development that includes use of:
- C# with .NET 4.0 or later
- WCF or RESTful Web Services
- SQL Server 2008 or later
- Unit Testing using frameworks such as NUnit or MS Test
- ORMs (Object Relational Mapping - Entity Framework, NHibernate,
- Version Control (TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Ability and willingness to work in the Chicago office and be available
for meetings with office locations and customers in different time zones
(U.S., New Zealand).
- Solid development principals; Domain driven design, design patterns
- IoC containers, Mocking frameworks
- TDD, BDD, or automated functional testing
- Enterprise Service Buses, Distributed Systems
- ASP.NET MVC
Knockout, or Backbone
- BizTalk, Powershell
- Reporting or Business Intelligence solutions such as SSRS
- Working in a distributed development environment with ability to work
well under pressure and with little supervision while meeting multiple
project and work flow deadlines
- Willingness to travel is desired. Travel may be international (would
require extended stay).
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.