Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*GC or USC Preferred::*
*Position : Senior *
*Location : Hopkins, MN*
*Duration : 6 – 12 Months *
*Job Description: *
· This individual will be working closely with support team in
Latin America as well as users and support staff in Minnesota. English is
the 2nd language to the support staff in Latin America, so it
· is very important this person can communicate very clearly in
English. Ability to speak Spanish would be considered a nice-to-have.
· In this position, the focus will be to provide technical support
for Service Operation – Global Functions applications, which for the moment
Wallstreet System Suite (CMM) is the main one. It also requires programming
development knowledge and experience on XML, MS-Dot Net, and SQL.
· The candidate for this position, will utilize skills in problem
solving, vendor application support, application development, service
provider management, vendor management, and end-user relationship and work
well in teams.
· The candidate must have strong communication skills, a high
energy level, and a desire to learn combined with strong technical and
problem solving skills. It is expected a significant amount of interaction
with end-users as well as with other IT technical teams to successfully
provide service to our internal customers.
· Application Support: Provide technical support to Global
Functions applications, mainly for the CMM application. It includes its
interfaces with other applications.
· Incident /Request/ Problem Management: Execute 100% of the
support activity using ITIL incident management process and tools in
Cargill. This includes contact with end-users.
· Development: Software construction of small applications and
interfaces needed to support the cash management processes using XML and
· Application Life Cycle: Ensures applications’ health and current
with vendor patches and hot fixes, ensuring high availability of the
· Change Management: Follow Cargill’s change management process and
use the appropriate tools to ensure changes into Production environment are
properly tested and approved.
· Partner with other IT organizations to ensure applications’
health and availability.
· Ensure applications’ compliance with Cargill’s Risk and Controls
policies, procedures and requirements as well as external requirements and
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent processes while
understanding and successfully solving technical problems affecting the
· Work proactively to ensure the highest level of service and
end-to-end solutions to our customers.
· Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
· Ability to communicate well with various levels in the
organization considering people with Technical and non-Technical background.
· Demonstrated commitment to uphold internal controls.
· 3+ years experience in successfully supporting applications
· 3+ years experience in managing multiple priorities concurrently.
· 3+ years experience in communicating with end users
· 2+ years of experience in the creation/execution of XML scripts
· 2+ years experience in software development. Experience in .Net
programming (VB Script)
· 2+ years of experience in database technologies such as Oracle or
· 2+ years of experience in Excel Macro programming
· Ability and past experience producing technical documentation
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with technical
and non-technical audiences.
· Strong interpersonal skills, with a team-oriented approach
· Experience coordinating support activities with other service
· Understanding of technology risk and compliance
English: native / fluent
· Experience in Finance or Treasury processes
· Experience supporting vendor applications hosted at an external
ASP (Application Service Provider)
· MS Sharepoint, Citrix Client and web server knowledge
· AS/400 knowledge
· Experience working with a global teams
· Knowledge of ITIL Processes, particularly Incident and Change
· Consultative approach to problem solving, someone who is
routinely the application technical "go-to" person
· Ability to quickly learn and apply technology to existing
· Demonstrates an intense desire to explore, discover, and create.
· Builds trust and strong relationships with customers
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.