Please reply at

Job Title : InfoBlox Engineer
Location : Fort Worth, TX
Duration : 6-12 months Contract

*Job Description:Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:*
Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to
multi-task, prioritize, coordinate, work well under pressure and meet
deadlines. Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision and
should be flexible enough to work and support IT operational needs as
requested. This is a first shift assignment which will be set as
Monday-Friday during the day. Candidate must be highly skilled in the area
of Infoblox Product regarding DNS, DHCP, and IPAM. Candidate must be able
to show work history utilizing the Infoblox Product. Candidate needs and
extremely strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
in order to fulfill our needs as Infoblox will be taking over the Microsoft
DNS, and DHCP services.

*Duties & Responsibilities*
The primary responsibility is the support of Architecting, Rolling Out, and
Supporting Infoblox DNS, DHCP, IPAM infrastructures including but not
limited to the following projects and tasks:
Active Directory Projects
Assist in InfoBlox DNS/DHCP/IPAM Project Design
Assist in InfoBlox DNS/DHCP/IPAM Project Rollout
Assist in InfoBlox DNS/DHCP/IPAM Project Support