*Hello Friends,*
*I have an immediate requirement, please let me know if you have anyone
available for the below position.*

*Position: Linux Admin*
*Location:  Atlanta, Georgia*
*Duration:  6 +Months with a possibility of extension*
*Rate: Best competitive*

*Job Description:*

   - *Deep knowledge of the Linux OS.*
   - *An ability to customize kernel run time parameters.*
   - *Familiarity with Linux performance measurement tools such
   as iostat, iptraf, tcpdump, netstat, sar, nicstat, etc.*
   - *Deep knowledge of TCP stack.*
   - *An ability to customize and analyze TCP at run time.*
   - *An ability to customize the Linux OS TCP parameters at run time.*
   - *An ability to answer questions on Linux TCP stack customizations.*
   - *Familiarity with performance measurement tools such as New Relic as
   well as open source tools for the Linux OS.*
   - *Familiarity with Linux scripting using bash, etc*

--
 Thanks and Regards,
*Parvez Akhtar**,*