PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT agul...@primussoft.com
Greetings form *Primus Software Corporation*.
We have an urgent need for a *SSIS Developer *for one of our clients
KY*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SSIS Developer
*Location: *Louisville, KY *(Need Only Local)*
*Duration: *3 Months
*Explanation for Position:*
This commitment includes creating SQL Server Integration Services
that moves data from a normalized Oracle application database and into a
star schema-modeled Oracle data warehouse. The commitment includes the
• Verifying existing design and updating documentation
• Building and tuning SSIS workflows
• Writing unit/integration test scripts and unit/integration test execution
• Deployment to production environment
• Post- implementation support
• Support documentation and turn over to support team
*Details of Position:*
Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services
PL/SQL experience, and star schema data warehouses
• Experience developing SSIS workflows based on business requirements and
data mapping documentation.
• Experience developing workflows using SSIS 2012 and SQL Server
Development Tools IDE
• Experience with SSIS monitoring and alerting tools and techniques
• Experience analyzing and improving SSIS workflow performance
• Experience with techniques for ensuring quality, consistency and security
of company data and data warehouse systems.
• Strong technologist with excellent data analysis and SSIS ETL
architecture, design, development, and testing skills
• Knowledge of data modeling and designing databases
• Ability to develop and organize high-quality documentation
• Ability to understand the business solution that the data warehouse
• Ability to troubleshoot issues in a multi-tier environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for an experienced SQL Server Integration Services
(SSIS) ETL Developer
to work on an in-flight project and help ensure that project time commitments
The ETL Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design,
development, testing, and implementation of ETL workflow(s).
In addition, candidates must be able to understand complex data structures,
use of star schema data modeling, and have a strong understanding of
logical and physical database design.
· Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) – Expert
· Star Schema Data Models - Advanced
· Oracle PL/SQL – Advanced
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Primus Software Corporation | www.primussoft.com
3061 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 110 Duluth, GA - 30097
P: 770-884-7813 | F: 678-336-1505 | *agul...@primussoft.com
*Disclaimer:*This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed and do not constitute a commitment by
Primus Software Corporation, USA except where provided for in a written
agreement between you and the Company. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, delete it and notify sender immediately.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.