Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com* <rich...@svksystems.com>
*Title: Sr .Net Developer – VB.net*
*Location: Hartford, CT*
*Duration : 7 months*
*Interview Process: Phone then face to face*
The State of Connecticut has asked Hallmark to provide them with an
Application Developer for a project with the Judicial Branch in Hartford.
The Developer in this position will be working on enhancement of an
infraction ticket system. This role will encompass development,
integration, and rollout, working in tandem with police officers and the
existing developer. Once this phase is complete, the project will move on
to the next stage, which involves integrating the systems into the
Connecticut Racial Profiling Prohibition Project (CTRP3).
This assignment is expected to run for 7 months, with a possible extension
- Work independently with supervisory guidance to design/develop/test
enhancements to a web-based application using Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
with VB.NET language and Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Must understand and follow all Judicial Branch technology standards.
- Ability to lead meetings with attendees of various levels from both
business and technical community.
- Ability to work with the business customer to analyze and document the
- Ability to write clear and concise technical implementation
documentation and comment developed code accordingly.
- Ability to develop project plans for self and other project resources.
- Prepare regular periodic status reports.
*EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:*
- 9+ years of experience in applications development
- 5+ years of experience using VB.Net, including at least 3 years using
- Strong background in SQL Server 2008/2012
- Experience with stored procedures, linq2sql, AJAX
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of and direct experience developing Web Services
- Proven written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507 |
*Email: *rich...@svksystems.com | *YIM / Gtalk*: *richard05svk*
*NOTE **:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to
this email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.