Position : UI Developer
Location : *Bay area CA*
*Duration : Long Term *
· Work with development, marketing, and business teams to build
features and functionality for PayPal's global marketing web sites.
· Participate in setting front-end coding standards and guidelines
and building new templates for launching new user experiences
· Expert knowledge of common web frontend technologies (HTML5, CSS3,
· Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization
· Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design
constraints on the web.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc**v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.