HI,

Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

*Job Title: -   PL/SQL Developer*

*Location: -   Downtown CLE – HQ*

*Duration: -  6+ Months*

*Experience**: - 8-10 years*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for an experienced PL SQL developer with accounting
experience to help migrate our Accounts Receivable application from legacy
system to the new platform. Candidate should have expertise with both batch
and transactional processing and must have experience with Web Based Java
application using Oracle database as a back end. We are writing the new AR
application as an add on to our existing custom home grown Collections
Processing application and we are not using Oracle Applications.

This individual needs to be proficient in multiple areas of application
development, business analysis, and system administration. They would be
accountable for project implementation or single dimensional business
functions. This is a technically skilled position that is responsible for
analyzing, designing, coding, testing, and implementing mid to complex
applications per user department specifications. The individual must be
well versed in the development process and entire life cycle of an
application. The individual must be prepared to offer suggestions where
enhancements may be needed and react in a positive way toward problems that
may arise in existing applications. To help the needs of business, the
individual will be responsible for analyzing and implementing functionality
into the existing systems with minimal supervision. The individual will be
responsible for maintaining the integrity, security, and optimum
performance of the applications. They must have strong communication and
organization skills.

*Experience Required:*

Minimum 7 years IT experience

5+ years in an Oracle environment supporting Web-based applications (Java
or .Net, excluding Oracle applications)

3+ years utilizing Oracle 10g or higher

2+ years work experience with the following:

• UNIX shell scripting

• TOAD, SQL Developer

• PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Packages, Views, Synonyms, Triggers,
Constraints, and Tables

• Win CVS

• Large transactional databases

*Experience Preferred:*

10+ Years IT experience

8+ years in an Oracle environment supporting Web-based applications (Java
or .Net, excluding Oracle applications)

5+ years utilizing Oracle 10g or higher

4+ years work experience with the following:

• SUN Solaris

• UNIX shell scripting

• SQL Developer

• PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Packages, Views, Synonyms, Triggers,
Constraints, and Tables

• Win CVS

• Large transactional databases

Oracle performance tuning and optimization experience.

Pluses:

Business background in Financials area (Payroll, AR, Accounting)

The candidate should have experience in the server, mainframe, and micro
development

environments with the understanding of web

Education:

Minimum some college and associated work experience.

Preferred 4year degree in Computer Science or IT related field.

Best Regards,

*Purushotham*

Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.

Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*

Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820

www.oberonit.com