I need assistance with the following requirement:
*Title: Identity Services Specialist*
*Worksite: Boston, MA no remote*
*Length of assignment: 6 months (extension is a possibility)*
This position is a technical contributor of the Identity Management team.
This team is responsible for three core services: Identity Management,
Portal Services, and Directory Services. Identity Management focuses on
the following: account/resource provisioning; all digital and physical
identity creation and management including but not limited to system
identifiers/credentials, smart cards, tokens, etc.; account self-service
(distribution, maintenance, etc.); identity mapping systems and related
applications, such as the generation of network identifiers; role
management; federated solutions & integration (SAML, etc.); regulatory
compliance. Portal Services entails: Portal administration (system
upgrades, availability, etc); service integration (session mgmt, single
sign-on, email, etc.); establishing/maintaining portal technical direction;
primary vendor interface. Directory Services encompasses: LDAP
administration (upgrades, availability, etc.); LDAP schema design; data
integrity; directory architecture (LDAP, Active Directory, Google, and
other internal/external directory services, etc.); service integration
(authentication, authorization, directory services, reporting, and
Without direct supervision, perform administration tasks for the various
technologies (portal services, directory and meta directory services,
integration solutions, etc.) the department has deployed. These include but
are not restricted to:
- Provide core administration (upgrades, patches, content/layout
implementations, log monitoring, etc.) of Northeastern’s enterprise portal
- Provide administration (upgrades, schema modifications, ACI
modifications, etc.) of the enterprise directory services (LDAP).
- Provide administration of the enterprise identity management services
- Perform security administration activities within Northeastern’s ERP
platform for student, finance, and HRM.
- Create, enhance, maintain, and document single sign-integrations
between Northeastern’s enterprise portal service and other services.
Create, execute, and document test scenarios
- Document operational procedures related to these tasks
*Knowledge, Skill set, and Experience*
- The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
or related field, preferably with continuing studies and course work.
- It is required that this individual have strong working experience
with the development and testing of authentication integration solutions
with LDAP and Active Directory.
- An Additional requirement is having strong working experience with the
integration of services with various federated technologies including SAML
2.0 and/or Shibboleth, CAS, and Microsoft ADFS.
- Strong administrative skills with Ellucian Luminis 5.x and/or LifeRay
Enterprise Portal, as well as strong development skills and experience with
- Holding administrative experience with enterprise IAM solutions
(Oracle Waveset and/or Oracle Identity Manager preferred) is a strong plus.
- Working experience of enterprise database structures (Oracle, MS-SQL)
and experienced and demonstrated SQL skills a strong plus.
- The candidate is required to have excellent analytical skills to
understand how clients' policies and procedures relate to IDM requirements.
- A background in the integration or mobile services with various
authentication solutions is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the security functions of the Ellucian ERP
(Student, Finance, HRM) solution a strong plus.
- Holding ITIL Level 2 Certificate or above is a plus
- The ability to resolve conflicts while remaining within the policy
guidelines; consistent demonstration of creative solutions to problems is a
- This individual also needs to work well in a team-oriented
environment, as well as independently, creatively and analytically in a
problem -solving environment and finally have the ability to multi-task,
handle highly confidential information all in a professional manner.
- This individual will be required to have excellent time management
skills, and business analysis and project management skills are a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.