*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements
to di...@infowaysoftware.com <di...@infowaysoftware.com>)*
*Automation Engineer - Selenium*
*12 month contract*
*(Scanned copy of work authorization is must)*
*In-person Interview is needed*
Quality Engineers who can develop code towards the creation of reusable
· Collaborates and works closely with Scrum Team and QA Team
members to understand the current and planned features and functionality of
various software systems.
· Develops functional expertise and strong technical knowledge of
· Plans and drives test efforts within a scrum team and/or to
· Actively participates in various release and sprint planning
activities to scope and plans efforts.
· Oversees execution of the test plan, continually analyzes test
efforts for completeness, manages efforts towards meeting key delivery
dates, and provides status reporting.
· Works with team to remove road blocks and resolve issues, and
escalates to management when necessary.
· Creates and maintains various types of documentation necessary to
effectively plan and test new and enhanced features and functionality.
· Documentation may include but not limited to: Test cases, test
plans, test scripts, test charters, and status reports.
· Performs various types of testing, both manual and automated, on
software systems to ensure functional and technical requirements are met.
· Types of testing include but are not limited to: functional,
regression, integration, and user acceptance testing.
· Creates, updates, and runs automated test scripts.
· Analyzes failure/success of automated scripts and makes
modifications as required.
· Supports the delivery of software releases to the production
environment; which often occur after hours.
· Participates in deployment planning activities and performs smoke
& targeted testing upon release.
· Post release, collaborates with the production support team to
reproduce production defects and log defects in tracking system.
· Contributes to the knowledge building and continuous improvement
efforts of the organization.
*Education, Experience and Knowledge*
· Bachelor’s degree in CIS or Business or 3+ years testing
· A minimum of 2 year’s experience in an enterprise-level system
testing/quality assurance in a highly transactional, high availability
· Experience working in an Scrum/Agile environment
· Experience testing web and mobile software applications
· Familiarity with computer hardware configuration and operating
systems such as UNIX and Windows.
· General understanding of basic database structure and ability to
write and execute basic database queries
· Strong knowledge of automated testing; experience with Selenium
and the ability to create and run automated scripts a plus.
· Intermediate level of knowledge with the soapUI test tool and
Service Oriented Architecture.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products, to include
Word, Excel and Microsoft Project.
· Good written and oral communications skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Inquisitive and analytical.
· Unwavering attention to detail.
· Ability to lead and motivate others and hold others accountable.
· Ability to drive results in a team-oriented environment.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
· Willingness and ability to work long or late hours, based on
business need; Performs other related duties as assigned
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.