Summary of Requirements
Client is looking for three resources to provide real-time support to
buyers using a highly custom SAP Sourcing/CLM 7.0 and SAP ECC6 solution.
Support will include system error resolution, system functional guidance
and sourcing process guidance.
- Provide real time on site support when buyers need assistance with any
kind of SAP Sourcing/CLM/ECC functionality and/or errors
- Tracking requests for support and providing Pareto data on frequently
- Creating help / guide documentation for frequently encountered issues
- Leading group help sessions to provide guidance on frequently
- Provide feedback and help documentation to Rolls-Royce Purchasing
Business Support Team so that guidance material / training material can be
Skill Sets Required
Each of the three resources will need minimum of one year experience with
SAP Sourcing/CLM 7 and ECC 6.0 application support experience or at least
one full lifecycle SAP Sourcing/CLM 7 implementation experience with ECC 6
integration AND the following skills:
- SAP Sourcing/CLM 7: These resources will need to be very familiar
with SAP Sourcing/CLM 7 functionality including creating/opening/responding
to RFxs, contract authoring, sourcing projects and follow-on document
publishing issue resolutions (including potential middleware issues).
- ECC6: Will also need to be familiar with ECC purchase orders and
outline agreements and related potential functional issues
- S2C (Source to Contract): General source to contract purchasing
process knowledge is required. Our buyers will need guidance on when to
use which types of purchasing follow-on document, spot buying vs the
various type of Outline/Schedule Agreements) and on how to set up and run
RFxs in the most efficient manner.
- SAP Sourcing / CLM 7.0
- SAP ECC6 EHP4
- Ability to guide technical Support team in problem resolution
- Java Beanshell developer team
- SAP PI team
Candidates will need to be present at the Rolls-Royce Meridian center and
will require badge access to the Rolls-Royce facility. Working hours will
be 7-4 Monday through Friday on site. Candidates will sit with Rolls-Royce
buying teams (1 per floor).
Thanks & Regards,
Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.