*Please send profile to p...@svksystems.com <p...@svksystems.com>*
*Interview process: 2 Phone Interviews*
*Senior* *Front End developers/UI Engineers*
*Length of Contract: One Year (through Dec 2015)*
*Looking for 8+ years’ experience*, and the below is a MUST (and please see
attached for a more concise JD)
Needs to be able to handle *large scale application development*
Needs to be focused more on *application development*
2 years of Angular or backbone etc
Frameworks like *angular JS, backbone, ember*, etc.
Needs a deeper knowledge of computer science
Good to have experience building financial applications
*MUST* have large web application development experience, ecommerce website
with a lot of interactivity and transactions
Applications required putting in trades, negotiating pricing trades (with
lots of data and charts)
Senior UI Engineer with at least 3 years of experience building Web
Applications using MVC frameworks such as Angular, Backbone or Ember and 10
years minimum of overall experience.
*Main duties and responsibilities:*
• Converting Mockups to working User Interfaces
• Building well-structured UI components that follow best practices
• Writing Unit and Integration tests
• Taking feedback from users and making interaction changes
• Troubleshooting performance issues
The requirements are categorized as below:
- Have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science. Lack of a
degree may be substituted by equivalent professional experience
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, Time/Space
- Working knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented and/or Functional Programming
- Understand the concept of Event Loops, Single-threaded execution
- Understand the concept of UI Virtualization
- Understand the technical details of how UI is rendered on-screen.
E.g.: How does browser render HTML?
- Know the difference between Immediate-mode and Retained-mode of
- Experience handling performance issues with rendering
- Experience profiling, debugging and troubleshooting CPU, Memory
and logic issues, preferably with Chrome DevTools.
- Understand the difference between Html 4.0 and Html 5.0
- Have knowledge of what is new in Html 5.0
- Browser differences
- Experience applying Functional and Object-Oriented styles of
- Understand details of the prototype chain
- Working knowledge of standard ECMAScript 5 APIs
- Working knowledge of libraries such as: Underscore or LoDash,
- Experience building apps with Angular.Js. Bonus: Experience with
other MVC frameworks such as Backbone, Ember, React.
- Experience with build tools such as: Grunt, SASS, Browserify,
- Know the various kinds of selectors and their specificity
- Understand the new properties introduced in CSS3
- Understand CSS directives such as @import, @media, @font-face
- Understand Responsive Web Design
- Understand how selectors are looked up, triggers for Style
- Experience with proper structuring of CSS using techniques such as
SMACSS, OOCSS or BEM
Thanks & Regards,
* SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: p...@svksystems.com| <p...@svksystems.com|#> paul.svksys.
*Note: If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with “REMOVE” in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.