Hello

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        Appian Business Rules Management Engineer/ BPM
Consultant / BPM Developer

*Duration:*     Long Term

*Location:*        Gaithersburg, MD

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*Job Description:*

*Ideal candidate will possess 50% Java expertise, and 50% BPMS (25% DROOLS,
25% Appian).*

·         BPM Consultant / Developer – Development and Configuration
expertise in major BPMS Platform (Appian, IBM Lombardi, Pega …), preferably
Appian.

·         This person should have deep experience in transforming
requirements from Business Process Analysts & Solution Architects in order
to configure / develop / script within a major BPMS platform to address the
requirements.

·         This person should also have sufficient experience with web
development standards and SQL to support utilization of web services for
integrations with applications and databases.

·         The Rule-Based Systems Developer performs computer software
design and programming tasks principally oriented towards the creation of
rule-based (or "knowledge-based") expert systems.

·         The Rule-Based Systems Developer also performs requirements
specification and knowledge-engineering tasks in order to determine and
document the functional requirements of rule-based systems.

·         Programming languages such as Java, C,; computing technologies
such as HTML, XML, and SQL; and commercial off-the-shelf software products
from vendors such as IBM, Oracle, and ILOG, are typically used by
Rule-Based Systems Developers to develop rule-based applications and to
integrate them with legacy databases and other existing IT systems.

*Skills Required:*

·         J2EE, Java, Rules Engineer

·         Appian

·         Strong problem solving skills with an aptitude for learning and
implementing emerging technologies.

·         Good inter-personal, oral and written communication skills.

·         The ideal candidate would have majority of the following skills:

o   Experience with an Open Source Rules Engine such as Drools or Jess

o   Solid skills in Java, Oracle, JMS, Spring, Java, JDBC

o   Strong systems analysis experience in the software development
life-cycle that also have at least 2 years of web development experience
including utilization of web services to integrate application platforms.

o   2 or more years of experience capturing and implementing requirements
with Appian Business Process Management software.

o   Requires experience with SQL Server, or Oracle relational databases,
GUI, HTML, XML, JavaScript.

 *Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Last 4 digit of SSN#*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)/*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Thanks & regards,*

*Imtiaz*

*IT Recruiter*

|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.