*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please let me know on *l...@softteksolutions.com * if you have any good
resources for the below position mentioned.*
*Role:* *Business* *Analyst* *(Catastrophe, CAT)*
*Location:* *Philadelphia**, PA*
*Duration: 6**+ Months*
*Job Description: *
*The BA must have the following skills:*
1. Must have a knowledge of the *CAT* *(**Catastrophe**) Modeling
Tools* *(RMS, AIR Worldwide)* and must be able to assist with QA Planning,
Test Case Development as needed.
2. Must be able to meet with end users and communicate effectively
verbally and in writing … maintain a leadership presence.
3. Must be able to cleanly and concisely elicit project requirements
for a new ‘Locations Database’
4. Must be adept at planning and running requirement definition/JAD
5. Must be able to evaluate current/‘as is’ workflows, develop
new/‘to be’ workflows and identify, document, and plan for the gap analysis
6. Must be familiar with Use Case development and methodology …
Rational Unified Process (RUP) and others
7. Must have solid/core fundamental BA skills in general.
Thanks & Regards,
2269 W Painted Sunset Cir
Tucson, Arizona -85745
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.