*Systems Analyst # 4994*
*San Diego CA*
*Communication (verbal and written) is critical. *
*prefer a US Citizen or Green Card, but not required *
- Do you excel at handling multiple tasks from multiple technical and
business clients? Can you explain highly technical terms to a non-technical
audience? If the answer is yes, then we have an opportunity for a Systems
Analyst Position that we need filled.
- We are looking for a strong verbal/written communicator to help
coordinate and process server migrations from physical to virtual
- Top candidates will have at least 2 years of project based experience
in Windows Server architectures 2003/2008/2012 and at least 1-2 years of
experience in VMware products.
- A solid technical background is appreciated but overall being able to
communicate and deliver on critical timelines is crucial to our success.
- Collaborates with business and IT stakeholders to elicit user and
technical requirements through methods such as interviews, document
analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process
descriptions, use cases, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Analyzes requirements, resolve requirements conflicts, and create
functional and technical requirement specifications.
- Assesses and communicates issues of technology impact on the business.
- Provide reporting to IT stakeholders and executive sponsors on a
- Coordinate physical to virtual server migration utilizing the VMware
Thanks & Regards,
Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.