- Participates in analysis, design, and new development of BPM based
applications in a fastpaced environment.
- Participates in conversion and documenting of business requirements to
- Designs, develops medium, and large-scale software applications with
- Test changes to user interface, application functionality and database
access as required by the client organization.
- Coordinates closely with other programmers to ensure proper
implementation of program and system specifications.
- Supports data migration, loading and conversion between data stores.
- Prepares and maintains system, application and program level
documentation as needed.
- Assists in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications
and designs to meet changes required in the work processes.
- Other duties involved in the application development as needed.
- Appian design, development & architecture leadership
- Establishment & enforcement of best practices
- Active participation in development
- Mentoring & training engineers & non-engineers in Appian
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems,
ManagementInformation Systems, or related field preferred
- 5+ years related experience in IT
- 3+ years Appian development experience
- 1+ Appian implementations as Lead/Architect role
Perl, JSP, ODBC, Java Servlets, Hibernate, JSP and DHTML programming
- Experience with Red Hat Linux, JBoss, & Apache
- 2+ years with SQL/PL/SQL/Oracle database or any other databases
- 5+ years with Unix/Solaris Experience with.
- BEA WebLogic 8.x/9.x, Tomcat, Apache, Hibernate, Spring, ILog, CMMI
level 3, JRules, Web Services/SOAP, Subversion, JIRA, Internet security
- Experience with Application Servers, preferably Jboss and Weblogic
- Strong desire to learn customer business processes
- Strong Analytical, communication skill and presentation skills
- 5+ years Appian development experience
- Multiple Appian implementations as Lead/Architect role
- Expert knowledge of Appian CDT's & DataStores
- Experienced w/building Appian Plug-ins & leveraging the API's
- Experience leading, mentoring, & training team members
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Highly adaptable to rapidly changing environments and situations
- Works well under pressure, effectively prioritizes work and has
well-honed problem-solving skills
Thanks & Regards,
Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.