Please reply at

Position  : SharePoint Developer
Location : Redmond ,WA (Must be local)
Duration : 6 - 12 Months Contrat

H1B $50/hr on C2C

*SharePoint Online (2 resources)*

Looking for a very senior SharePoint developer (8+ years) with rich
experience and strong technical leadership
SharePoint Designer customization experience
Strong UI and JavaScript skills, responsive UI
Experience in developing Provider hosted app
SharePoint object model and APIs
SharePoint on OOB features and customization