Please reply at

Position  : Automated QA
Location : St. Paul, MN (Local - F2F Interview)
Duration : 6 - 9 Months Contract

*H1B ONLY --  $40/hr on C2C.*

3-5 years of experience in a QA Role
2+ years of automation experience- must have a very solid understanding
Experience at testing web based applications
Experience testing in an Object Oriented language (Java or .Net)
Experience working with defect management tools such as Microsoft Test
Manager or JIRA
Need to be able to write and run SQL queries
Front End UI Testing experience
Must have good communication

Healthcare experience
Agile Experience
Oracle 11g Experience
Experience testing data warehouse environments and working with ETL Tools