Hope you are doing well!
Please find the below job description and if you have any matching
consultants, please send their updated word resume and contact details.
*Role : WebLogic Engineer*
*Location : Rancho Cordova, CA*
*Duration : 10 Months with possible extension*
*Position Details: *
Description of the position: Implement, manage, administer and troubleshoot
SOMS web middleware components in various SOMS environments.
The WebLogic Engineer develops implements and maintains highly complex
applications utilizing WebLogic with other components such as EMC’s
Documentum and Captiva and Adobe CQ and the SOMS Applications.
The WebLogic Application Server Engineer participates in solution
development for medium to highly complex problems for the enterprise...
This includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
· Elicit, review and validate requirements including:
· Designing, prototyping, creating and/or integrating solutions
· Provides technical expertise and utilizes technology trends to:
· Educate the development team on leading-edge technology
· Solve technical issues of various levels of complexity and
· Enable the development team to make informed decisions
· Configures application servers
· Integrates applications servers into complex data center
*Skills Required: *
· Bachelor degree.
· 3 or more years’ experience with application servers
· WebLogic Certified Administrator
· Weblogic configuration and administration
· Cross platform knowledge, Wintel, Unix, Linux, HPUX
· Security concepts for Firewall, Access, Rights/Trusts AD/LDAP
· Strong Debugging abilities
· Solid documentation skills
· Strong ability to work in a team and customer environment.
*Optional Skills: *
· WLST script knowledge
· Adobe LiveCycle experience and expertise a plus
· Documentum experience and expertise a plus
*Job Responsibilities: *
Implement, manage, administer and troubleshoot SOMS web middleware
components in various SOMS environments.
*Thanks '&' Regards,*
459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170
msh...@idexcel.com I www.idexcel.com
Phone: (703) 230- 2641 l Fax: (703) 880-7584
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.