My name is *Kapil Balthi *and I am an *IT Recruiter *with *BCforward. *Our
client is looking for *Certified CSSA Pega Developer at Norfolk – VA *Start
for this project is immediate. Please let me know if you are interested in
this position. If yes, request you to please send me your most updated
resume and also contact. I look forward to your earliest response as we
need to send resumes to the client immediately.
*Certified CSSA Pega Developer *
*Location: **Norfolk – VA*
*Duration: 1+ year *
Creates architectural solutions that articulate the business context,
conceptual design, and component-level logical design.
*MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**: *
· Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Recommends
new technologies based upon business value drivers and return on
investment; drives new technologies towards implementation and
· Establishes overall systems architecture vision and ensures
specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged; contributes
to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
· Defines architecture standards and anticipate areas where
architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with
customer, IT and industry standards.
· Directs the construction of architecture components (e.g., data
architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
· Works with business units to translate business strategy into
discrete requirements compatible with current technical architectures.
· Defines systems, technical, and application architectures for new
strategic initiatives; develops and maintains an architectural blueprint
and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic
direction for these architectures in support of business and technical
strategies; Explains how the roadmap maintains and delivers cost
effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
· Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; Five years of
experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or
any combination of education and experience, which would provide an
· MS/MA degree preferred. ten years of experience in information
technologies and/or Six years of experience in health care industry
· Greater than 5 years of overall IT experience Must have 3 years
of Pega PRPC experience.
· Must have experience in Pega PRPC V6.1 or greater Experience in
Claims Repair Framework is preferred Must have experience in SQL Server for
at least 2 years Experience in Facets is preferred
*Sr. Technical Recruiter *
*Direct*: 317-715-3454| *Toll Free*: 866.363.1132 Ext 3454
10 West Market Street, Suite 1300
Indianapolis, IN, 46204
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.