Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Length: 1 Year
Provides IT network security engineering for new innovations, project
designs, and standards development. Ensures adherence to defined Network
Engineering Processes and identifies and helps influence platform strategic
direction in coordination with business users' needs and direction.
- Enterprise network security strategy, solutions, and ongoing technology
refresh and enhancements
- Analyze firewall rules to categorize / prioritize the rules and recommend
remediation action plans based on Application types and Domain Boundary
- Analyze firewall rules to identify rules that can be removed and work
with the appropriate teams to get those rules removed.
- Analyze firewall rules to identify shadows rules and recommend best
course of action to reduce shadowed rules
- Review server / systems configuration & make recommendations as to best
location for each system based on target state Domain Boundary architecture
- Effectively manage priorities and communicate progress and impediments
- Enterprise network security design standards
- Design reviews and project engineering
- Acquisition integration for network security services.
- Technology integration point with other Engineering towers to provide
- Feasibility engagements with business groups to ensure integrated network
strategies are incorporated early in the process.
- Provide Technical leadership and guidance to junior personnel.
- Implement engineering
- High school diploma/GED or military experience
- At least 3 Years’ experience in all technical aspects of Network Security
- At least 2 Years’ experience with Checkpoint and/or Cisco ASA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Computers
- 2 Years’ experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT
- 5 Years’ experience in all technical aspects of Network Security
- 3 Years’ experience with Checkpoint technologies
- 2 Years’ experience with Cisco ASAs
- Ability to engage and influence team members as well as people external
to the team
- Ability to use VersionOne (experience preferred)
- Ability to learn and foster Agile Scrum best practices and values
- Experience with advanced rulebase design and global objects
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.