*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

Title: Teradata Developer

Location: NJ

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

Proactively engage with the project stake-holders and understand

Actively participate in data mapping exercise

String modeling experience particular focus will be on physical modeling

Good exposure and/or past experience in ETL and/or massively parallel

Wear a data solutions attach and provide design solutions that will perform
with Informatica ETL and *Teradata database*.

Hands on data analysis skills to understand the data

Five or more years of experience in data modeling and design, coupled with
strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.

Five or more years of enterprise level data design and development

Hands on experience with modeling tool such as (but not limited to) ERWIN

Hands on experience with massively parallel processing database technology

Past experience with ETL technology

Required Skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*

*sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Desk:7325268688 Ext:  106*

*1433 Oak Tree Road, Level 2*

*Iselin, NJ 08830*

*Fax #201-508-2996*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
sri...@saperedata.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed