Please reply at

Position  : Ruby on Rails Developers
Location  : New York City
Duration  : 3 - 12 Months Contract

*Must-haves :*5+ years development with Ruby on Rails experience (Mid to
Sr. Level Developer)
7+ years Software Engineering/Development experience
Ability to develop web layouts using HTML and CSS that match visual design
intent while providing structure for application functionality
Technologies: CoffeeScript, Javascript, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS,
Rails 4.1+/Ruby 2.1+, Postgres or Redis or Resque
Knowledge of software engineering practices required for scalable software
development, such as software development life cycles, coding standards,
code reviews, distributed revision control systems, continuous
test/build/deploy, and production support.
Postgres or similar SQL database experience
Familiar with Agile methodologies