*I need assistance with the following requirement – CANDIDATES MUST BE
WILLING TO DO AN ONSITE INTERVIEW AFTER A PHONE:*
*Why open: Deployment of iProcurement*
*Start: asap, flexible*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Project details: *
- Partner with the University’s iProcurement team (technical and
business representatives) to rollout the iProcurement module to a number of
departments within the University.
- The consultant will review the first department that has already been
established in the system and make recommendations for further enhancements
(e.g. leverage best practices for module configuration, etc.).
- The consultant will interview a number of additional departments based
on the implementation schedule in order to determine the necessary approval
parameters and associated setups needed to facilitate the business flow of
the respective department.
- The final step would be to configure the iProcurement module based on
the previously gathered information for each department based upon agreed
standards for the module.
- In addition to the above, the consultant will be expected to create
any necessary procedural documentation for the Procurement department and
train project team accordingly.
- The University is seeking a consultant with at least 3 years of Oracle
- The ideal candidate will have successfully led or participated as a
team member on several iProcurement engagements.
- Must have experience with module configuration, workflow assessment,
experience with advanced features that may benefit the University, etc.
- Previous documentation experience with large organizations.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.