Please reply at

Job Title   : Load Balancing Engineer - Netscaler
Location   : Irving,TX OR Phoenix,AZ
Duration   : 12+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*Load Balancing Engineer with hands-on experience on F5
BIG-IP GTM and LTM devices as well as Citrix NetScaler. This highly dynamic
position will interact with application teams across American Airlines to
create load balancing solutions unique to their requirements.
The Load Balancing Engineer will be an expert in the F5 and Citrix
NetScaler Load Balancing platforms, must have
integration/configuration/administration experience, and possess a solid
Network background including an
understanding of switch, network routing, and firewall concepts.
The Load Balancing Engineer must possess very strong troubleshooting skills
as well as a strong TCP understanding as it pertains to packet inspection
and TCP flow in the Network and Application flows.
The Load Balancing Engineer must have a very good understanding of DNS
functionality and concepts as it relates to IPv4 and IPv6.