*Position: SharePoint Systems Analyst*
*Location : Hermitage, TN *
*Duration : 6 months*
*Interview : Skype is OK, but local candidates are preferred*
The Sr. Systems Analyst has accountability for specific
applications/projects. The Analyst works on project related tasks to ensure
integration of operations and maintenance to team standards. He/she will be
a subject matter expert and help deliver highly available and high
performing production applications. He/she reviews project deliverables
insuring his/her activities meet or exceed service level agreements, and
that requested work is completed on time.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
· Years of Experience*: 3-5
Others: College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent industry
· Strong understanding of scripting and code package automation,
· Strong understanding of technology architecture and blueprints.
· Good understanding of infrastructure architectural activities by
applying select architectural techniques and technical knowledge.
Understands and leverages infrastructure architectural principles for
cross-functional purposes. Works with vendors as well as internally.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving of complex hardware,
software and network issues
· Good understanding of enterprise level administration of large
scale globally disbursed infrastructure and supporting applications.
· Understanding of development custom code packaging.
· Strong understanding of SharePoint (2010/2013) Administration and
· Understanding of F5 and capabilities
· Good understanding of SharePoint EPM Configurations
· Understanding of SharePoint Business Intelligence Configurations
· Strong understanding of PowerShell
· Understanding and some knowledge of SQL 2008 and up is a bonus
· Understanding of Performance Tuning
· Understanding of application management and operational support
on Microsoft platforms a plus.
· Understanding of AD and ADFS security, Cache, Replication Agent
· Understanding of DHCP, DNS, WINS, server and network load
· Understanding of reporting and analysis. Ability to use reporting
tools to collect data and to provide output with high level interpretation.
Examples include breaches of thresholds, service levels etc.
· Basic understanding of reporting and analysis. Ability to use
reporting tools to collect data and to provide output with basic
interpretation. Examples include breaches of thresholds, service levels
· Able to work independently and as part of a geographically
· Awareness of the importance of Information Security and the
associated policies, processes and activities undertaken within DTS.
Awareness of Privacy principles and Safe Harbor provisions.
· Demonstrates basic understanding of IT Governance concepts and
ability to ask appropriate questions to adhere to governance; Understanding
of how governance has been implemented within OIM and knowledge of when to
· Ability to utilize and understand basic capabilities of
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc**v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.