*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
*Title:* Salesforce Senior Developer – must have good integration experience
*Location:* St Paul, MN
*Duration:* 6+ Months
• Salesforce.com integration expert experience using Informatica
PowerCenter or IBM WebSphere, in addition to SFDC tools
• Technical issue resolution including diagnosis of problem,
recommendations for workarounds, and defect correction.
• Enhances, maintains, and supports the development of SFDC integrations
throughout the Software Development Lifecycle according to the IS
methodology, department SOP’s, and team guidelines.
• Creates and maintains system documentation according to the IS
methodology (proposals, designs, test specifications, and other
deliverables as necessary) for new and existing applications.
*Quality System Requirements:*
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and
product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all
other documented quality processes and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science or software engineering
• Proven track record of delivery and good verbal and written skills
• Ability to produce quality software under tight time constraints
• Proven experience working in a regulated environment with quality systems
which includes strong skills in documentation.
• Self-motivated, self-directed, adaptable
• Strong organizational skills, experience leading development teams
• Salesforce.com Developer certified (401/501)
• 3+ years of Salesforce.com integration experience leveraging integration
• 5+ years of experience in software development environment
• 5+ years and extensive knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server databases
• Advanced Experience with RDMS platforms
• Experience in Informatica PowerCenter
• Experience in IBM WebSphere
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road, Level 2*
*Iselin, NJ 08830*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
sri...@saperedata.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.