*Greetings from Robert,*

Appian BPM Consultant/Developer

Location: SFO, CA

Job Type: Contract

*Job Description*:

Ø  Total 5-8 years related experience in IT

Ø  Must have 2 + years of experience in design and implementation of BPM
based solutions using Appian BPM software

Ø  Experience with Appian 7.x/6.x version

Ø  Have worked on one or more Appian BPM implementation

Ø  Ability to convert the Process requirements to Prototypes and screen
flows for demonstration to business

Ø  Experience in estimation, coordination with offshore teams and
delegating work

Ø  Around 3 years of specialized experience in software delivery or
software development (Java/JEE)

Ø  Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities that
could be targeted with Appian's software

Ø  Appian BPM Certifications are a huge PLUS

Ø  Experience or working knowledge in each of the following technologies:

o   Solid fundamentals in languages such as *Java and JavaScript, and
integration technologies such as web services, ESB, JEE Application Servers
- JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere, *Web Servers - Apache, IIS

o   Relational *databases management systems, data modeling, database
design, and Structured Query Language (SQL)*

o   Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise
software applications

o   Strong problem solving and design skills *Appian-specific BPM

o   Strong communication and presentation skills

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>

mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*