*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Title – PM Expert – ORACLE EBS Upgrade project*
* Duration – 9 months*
We are seeking a contract/temporary *Project Manager to lead an Oracle
E-Business Suite (EBS) upgrade project *with an estimated duration of nine
• The ideal candidate will have experience leading implementations/upgrades
of EBS version 12.1.3.
• Plan and execute complex, large project • Establish clear tactical and
strategic objectives for the program
• Display business acumen in reviewing and understanding the business
requirements as well as the technology requirements.
• Build project road Map based on the business strategy documents.
• Should be able to build program working environment within the frame work
• Ability to build Sunset strategy based on the program
• Possess expert level understanding of project management methodologies
and technologies as they related to business needs. Also, work with other
stakeholders to bring vision and thought leadership to product development.
• Coordinate across programs and projects to ensure on-time and
within-budget solutions that satisfy customer expectations.
• Manage Issues and Risks of the project.
• Manage Financial Estimation and Budget tracking.
• Manage Schedules and Dependencies.
• Manage project teams without people care responsibilities.
• Understand matrix management relationships and issues facing the business
and technology teams that affect performance and delivery. Also, address
these issues in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with Stakeholders and act as a primary source of Program
content and health information.
• Act as a primary contact with clients and senior management regarding
• Mentors and acts as a consultant to other project management resources.
• Liaison between business and technology teams as necessary to bring
success to the program.
• Be effective and crisp communication to senior leadership.
• Must have over 12 years of technical project management experience plus
over 7 years of program management.
• Master's Degree preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience mandatory.
• PMI/PMP or PgMP or certification from an accredited university.
• Experienced in facilitating steering committee meetings with senior
• Experienced in executive presentations
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective
presentations and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients &
• Experienced in managing project triple constraints
• Experienced in managing project risks, issues, and dependencies
• Must have experiencing in project change management
• Must have well-rounded EBS experience particularly financials and supply
• Must have previous experience leading at least two R12
• Experienced in managing offshore teams and partnering with vendors
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.