*Title: Cognos Developer*
*Location: Quincy, MA (must be onsite)*
*Duration: Through 6/30/2015*
*LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FIRST*
*SPECIFIC DUTIES *
Draft business requirements and write technical specifications for Cognos
report, cubes, Framework Manager Packages
- Develop Cognos packages using Cognos Modeling tool/ Framework Manager,
including specific packages optimized for use by business users using Query
- Develop Cognos content, specifically Reports in Report Studio, Cognos
Cubes using Transformer, Events in Event Studio. (Dashboard experience a
- Work on the redesign of current Cognos user interface.
- The candidate will work closely with the business analyst or the end
user to define/refine the requirements.
- Assist business users in developing/ executing complex queries/
reports using Analysis studio, Query Studio.
- Assistance in the maintenance operations of large Cognos installation.
- Improve the performance of Cognos by managing cube size.
Development of Framework Manager Models and Query Packages
- Develop Complex Dashboards, Reports and Cubes using Report Studio and
- Extensive Experience with Cognos Query Studio, Powerplay Studio, Event
- Thorough knowledge of the Cognos portal functionality.
- Extensive Knowledge in Oracle, SQL Server SQL writing skills.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ETL Concepts.
Experience with Medicaid or Health care data would be beneficial.
- Cognos Administration and User Security Implementation experience
- Experience with TOAD preferred.
- Solid grasp of the requirements gathering process preferred.
- Cognos Installation and Configuration on Multi server Distributed
- Knowledge of Reports and Cube scheduling operations.
- Knowledge of Metrics Studio a plus
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc**v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.