Title: Sr Business Objects Developer
Location: Peoria, IL
Length: 1 Year+
Candidate will focus designing, developing and implementing Business
Intelligence (BI) solutions in Business Objects 4.1. In this role, you will
be working directly with business partners to gather requirements, design,
develop and deploy solutions in the corporate Business Objects 4.1
environment. You will be working directly with IT team members to design
and implement solutions that meet corporate standards and guidelines.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Perform as a business analyst understanding the overall business and
information needs of an organization in order to develop appropriate
* Design, develop and deploy new universes, reports, dashboards and mobile
* Maintain and modify existing universes and reports
* Troubleshoot performance related issues for reports and universes
* Closely work with data warehouse team to ensure the data requirements are
complete and accurate
* Make technical recommendations to solve business problems and improve
systems based on business and technical analysis
* Manage completion of own work assignments and coordinates work with
* 3-5 years of Design, Development, Testing and Implementation
* Experience in Business Objects Product Suite (including 4.1).
* 3 years of experience in designing and developing Universes using
Business Objects Designer/Information Design tool.
* Experience in designing, developing, creating, modifying and improving
the performance of complex WebI Reports with multiple data providers
* Experience in scheduling reports using BO Publisher/Third party scheduler
* Experience working with Teradata, SQL Server and Oracle environments
* Experience in Data Modeling using Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema
Modeling, and Snow-Flake
* Modeling Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving
skills, customer service, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
**There are no education requirements for this req - make sure candidates
are very strong in the above technical skills.**
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.